Brush Mountain Data Center is a full service data center located within the Corporate Research Center at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia. We offer the security, convenience and amenities of a local hybrid cloud data center; staffed with technical expertise in partnership with our parent company, Advanced Logic Industries (ALI). ALI has been delivering IT services throughout the mid-Atlantic with staff available from dispatch points in Beckley, Blacksburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Fredericksburg and Virginia Beach. Brush Mountain Data Center is an integral part of ALI’s suite of services and gives clients all the benefits of local service and support – now powered by the cloud.
At Brush Mountain, we offer cost effective data center options for organizations looking to reduce risk, overhead and expense:
- full data center services to spin up virtual servers with resources available as needed on demand
- a fully secured location with full access control protocols
- redundant power, HVAC and internet access
- 24/7 proactive system monitoring
- highly trained staff who ensure that your systems are available whenever you need them
- co-located IT equipment is locally accessible
Brush Mountain Data Center is more than just hosting; we offer a sliding scale of IT services to support your IT infrastructure. Those services can range from “as needed” to full service IT support.
We understand that the decision to move into a hosted solution can feel risky. Our team guarantees our expertise, billing predictability and a clear process: from the initial move through ongoing support.